Our bags may be constructed different materials which may need to be treated differently.
Main textiles and lining in Nylon, Cotton, Rubber, Vegan Leather, Natural Cowhide Leather. Brass core hardware with different Silver, Gun Metal, and Gold finish.
Each of these materials reacts differently to moisture and chemicals. As a result, we strongly recommend you try spot-cleaning the bag if the stained/spilled area is small. Please find below the general cleaning/caring instructions for our bags.
First, brush off the excess dirt or lint with a soft-bristled brush or a lint roller. If the bag still has some set-in stains or dirt, you can gently dab or wipe the spots with a moistened soft cloth.
Once you've dabbed out the dirt and stains, for extra protection from liquid or sunlight damage, we recommend you occasionally treat the bag with Solar-Protection/Water-Repellent Spray, available at most sport/outdoor gear stores.
Lastly, to ensure the longevity and beauty of the leather parts of the bag, please follow the care guidelines below.
1. Avoid prolonged exposure to liquids and extreme harmful elements.
2. Regularly sweep the leather with a lint-free, microfiber cloth.
3. Let water stains dry naturally. When fully dry, wipe with a lint-free, microfiber cloth.
4. Treat stains immediate with a high-quality leather cleaner.
5. Never rub over stains and always spot test in an inconspicuous area before treatment.
6. After use, refill interior with tissue paper and store in a dust bag.